OnDecember29, 2015 ZAOGeneralDirectorateCenterwon a contest, organizedbytheDepartment of construction of Moscow City, and became the managing company for the project «Section of the highway Moscow – Saint-Petersburg (Northern Belt Road). Section from Festivalnaya Str. to Dmitrovskoye shosse».
Northern Belt Roadis a new radial direction in Moscow, which will replace the 4th Ring. It will connect two highways - Moscow-Saint-Petersburgand Moscow-Noginsk. This new road will allow movement from the north of Moscow to the south, without entering the city centre.
Northern Belt Roadis a highway with 1st degree of importance and continuous motion. According to the plans, it will have exits to Yakoslavskoye highway Akademika Koroleva str.
The project includes включает construction of an interchange on a crossroad with the North-Eastern chord close to Bolshaya Akademicheskaya Str. In particular, it involves constructionof 4 overpasses with ramps, a bridge over Lihoborka river, railway overpasses, undergroundpedestriancrossing, administrative and technical buildings, water treatment facilities, communications, ATCS etc..
Technical and economic highlights:
1. Road construction– 10,7 km, including main highway– 3,8 km, ramps at transport interchanges – 5,2 km, reconstructionof the adjacent road network– 1 km.
2. Construction of overpasses:
- 4 overpasses at the main course– 3,4 km;
- 3 overpasses with ramps and interchanges – 688 m;
- 2 railway overpasses.
4. Construction of a bridge over Lihoborka river.
5. Construction of an underground pedestrian crossing.
6. Construction of technical buildings:
CTP OJSC«Russian Railways»;
2 water treament facilities.
7. Reconstruction of RP.
Planned date of putting into operation – 3rd quarter of 2018.